JLT's Marine Division is the leading London Market Marine Broker and have one of the largest books of Marine business.
Our approach to business is different. We invest heavily in developing relationships and gaining knowledge of your operational needs, aspirations and challenges. This approach means you received a tailored service package to deliver what you want, when you want it.
What we do
We provide market leading risk solutions to protect people and assets, along with offering certainty in adverse situations. This is our business.
What we offer to clients
- Cost effective solutions - We arrange insurance for over 6,500 vessels to ensure our clients benefit from the breadth and depth of specialist resources, which offers a proven track record in delivering results.
- Claims certainty - In 2014, we handled, processed and settled in excess of 1,250 claims without a single client complaint
- Service excellence - Our unique approach to service resulted in a client retention rate in excess of 94%.
Our specialist teams and areas of expertise include:
- Hull and machinery
- Loss of hire
- Protection and indemnity (P&I)
- Ports, terminals and marinas
- Specialist tonnage
- Super yachts
- War risks/piracy
- Maritime financial products
- We are the largest producers to providers of tanker Certificate of Financial Responsibility (COFR) guarantees.
- In addition, our liability team has, amongst its clients, some of the largest and most prestigious port, terminal operators and shipyards.
- Why work with us
We will be your strongest link. We focus on engagement, advocacy, collaboration and creativity. We encourage our clients and underwriters to develop an understanding and co-operation which is critical for delivering long term value. This mutual approach ensures your priorities are clear and your objectives are met.
It is the way we deliver our service, which makes JLT Specialty an indispensable part of your team.
As a client you benefit from:
- Risk management
- Transparency and effective solutions
- Claims management
For further information, please contact MarineCommercialTeam@JLTGroup.com