JLT Specialty's Energy team work hard to maintain our position as a market leader. We are proud to represent our clients, and offer the highest levels of service available in London.
Our professionalism, work ethic, client first focus, and enthusiasm place us at the forefront of the broking services industry.
With over energy specialists globally .and an annual premium placed in global insurance markets in excess of USD 1 billion, we are the largest energy team in the London market meaning we are significant trading partners with all the major energy markets worldwide, allowing us to leverage the market to secure the best deals we possibly can for the benefit of our clients.
At JLT we create client-specific teams led by an account executive responsible for all aspects of the account servicing, supported by a team providing technical, broking, marketing, servicing and claims capabilities, tailored to the unique requirements of each client.
This approach allow us to provide a superior service to both our clients and our markets but the wider experience and strength in-depth of the entire team is drawn upon to the benefit of individual clients. We work very closely with the client and retail broker where appropriate, to understand our client’s business and insurance needs. We are supportive of the relationships our clients have formed in the market, whilst also challenging traditional solutions.
Industry groups integrated oil companies
- Onshore and offshore exploration & production companies
- Onshore and offshore drilling contractors
- Onshore and offshore oilfield service companies
- Offshore construction contractors
- Refining & marketing companies
- Petrochemical companies
- LNG plants
- Fertilizer plants
- Pipeline systems
- Tank farms / terminal operators
- Physical damage
- Hull & machinery
- Business interruption / loss of production income /
- Loss of hire
- Operators extra expense (control of well / re-drilling /
- Third party / excess liability
- Protection and indemnity
- Marine liability / marine employer’s liability /
- Charterers liability
- Oil pollution act (OPA) certification
- OIL ‘wraps’
- Construction all risks / delay in start-up
- Offshore decommissioning risks
- Terrorism / political violence
For further information, please contact John Cooper Managing Director, Technical on +44 (0)20 7466 6510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org