The transportation of goods creates a range of unique risks. Minimising your exposure to these risks requires close attention, precise policy wordings and, in some cases, specialist technology.
Damage in transit, damage caused to the property of others, inclement weather or natural disasters preventing transit are just a few of these. Some industries, such as the pharmaceuticals sector face the risk of their products failing to comply with approved specifications.
In many other organisations, the sheer administrative workload associated with arranging complex insurance cover can be daunting.
At JLT, our specialist Cargo team has met all of these challenges - and more. With a blend of experience, technical knowledge and transactional flair, we provide a full range of services. These include:
- Global transit and storage programs
- Stock throughput policies
- Cargo binding authorities and facilities
- Excess stock policies
- Project cargo and marine delay in start up cover
- Cover against trade disruption and war risks on land
Having worked with many Fortune 500 companies, we are experienced in almost all industry sectors, being particularly strong in:
- Oil, energy and commodities
- Technology and heavy equipment
- Pharmaceutical and life science multinationals
- Cotton cooperatives
- Specialist binding authorities
- Service industries, such as insurance companies, financiers, contractors and principals.
The JLT Cargo team, one of the London market's leading providers in this sector, provides a full service and the necessary staff levels to ensure that we can meet your needs at all times.
Furthermore, a global perspective on your programme design and broking requirements is guaranteed: we enjoy strong relationships with Lloyd's of London, other London-based insurers and specialist underwriters across Europe, Asia and America.
For further information, please contact Gordon Longley, CEO, Cargo on +44 20 7466 6555 or at email@example.com