JLT Specialty’s Rail team is highly skilled in delivering the right solutions and services to clients
Why our clients value us?
Our main focus is simply to understand all of your rail insurance risks and direct you towards the most efficient solutions, wherever you are based in the world. You can be totally confident in knowing we always have the right people to deliver the service you need. Our experience and capabilities mean we improve our client’s insurance programmes through:
- Broader cover
- Competitive premiums
- Improved claims settlement.
What we do
We believe good rail risk management demands joined-up thinking. This is precisely why we offer you a very different approach to your insurance solutions. We start with a depth of knowledge of international rail contracts and systems. Our rail expertise is coupled with the core capabilities of insurance broking, risk financing and risk consulting. This provides us with a unique perspective for delivering creative solutions.
Our areas of specialism include:
- Insurance Broking for operational rail risks
- Insurance audit
- Risk consulting
- Risk assessment/profiling
- Claims consulting
- Actuarial loss analytics
- Construction and train build covers
- Captive management and employee benefits.
Our global clients include:
- Passenger and freight train operators
- PPP rail projects
- High speed line infrastructure
- Network owners and operators
- Financiers and leasing companies
- Maintenance contractors
- Rail equipment manufacturers
- Light rail/metro operators
- Light maintenance depot operators
- Safety consultants.
As well as speaking your language, the JLT International Network, offers a global service and is one of the largest within the international insurance sector. As we are present in the many major global economies and the developing ones too , it’s certain we can be found wherever you do business. Access to this network is in the experienced hands of our Global Service Team who provide you with a single point of contact.
We offer our clients
Whatever your rail project may be, you can be sure we have faced the same issues before and our Rail team understands the risks involved. As a result, we can provide your company with all of the responses you need to prosper in a high-risk world.
Why work with us
Our distinctive approach to rail risk management and insurance is centred on a team including former railway risk management experts who understand your business and speak your language. We are rail people through and through, with many years of experience in networks, train-build and metro systems along with international rail risks.
It is the way we deliver our service, which makes JLT Specialty an indispensable part of your team. As a client, you benefit from:
- Our deep understanding of the risk issues affecting your sector
- A broker with dedicated London Market insurance facilities specifically for rail risks
- First-hand experience of major rail accidents to support you if needed
- Access to the JLT Rail Focus Group, our thought leadership programme.
For further information, please contact Ian Thompson, Senior Partner, Specialty Property & Casualty on +44 (0)203 394 0475 or email firstname.lastname@example.org