Our Financial Institutions team works with clients to create effective insurance programmes that address sector and company specific risks
Why our clients value us?
We do not offer a one size fits all approach. Instead, we create a solution designed to meet our client’s individual needs. Our clients value our sector experience and advisory approach, along with our ability to deliver and differentiate clients in the market. As well as providing claims advice and advocacy, we deliver tangible improvements to their insurance and risk management programmes.
Our clients include:
- Asset/ wealth managers and hedge funds
- Insurance companies
- Stock exchanges and the wider securities industry.
We offer our clients
Our products span all financial lines insurances, to address the risks faced by financial institutions. We work closely with our network of international offices, delivering a global service. These insurance products include the following:
- Bankers Blanket Bond
- Computer crime
- Cyber and Data Privacy insurance
- Directors & officers liability
- Employment practices liability
- Pension Trustee Liability
- Professional Indemnity insurance.
We offer an internationally integrated team of financial lines specialists from around the world. Collaboration and knowledge transfer are integral to our ability to deliver a professional, technically skilled and innovative team in every market our clients operate.
It is the way we deliver our service which makes JLT an indispensable part of your team. As a client, you benefit from our:
- client first approach and outstanding expertise
- ability to build a team to meet the client’s specific needs
- strong capabilities to deliver the transaction and provide ongoing advice to ensure a client has confidence in their insurance and risk programmes as their business grows and develops.
For further information, please contact Paul Towler, Senior Partner, Financial Lines Group, JLT Specialty Limited +44(0)203 394 0465