Deplorable, malicious attack scenarios have played out in different guises all over the world in recent years with the motive for such attacks being both terrorism and non-terrorism related.
The Nice, London Bridge, Brussels attacks and Las Vegas shootings all demonstrate the widespread and devastating consequences of such crisis incidents impacting communities and businesses.
The issue with the differing motives, be it terrorism or non-terrorism related, is that an off-the-shelf insurance product will not necessarily cover both types of attacks.
Our diverse, global and creative team of specialists works as your agent and problem solver to overcome concerns or challenges, and work out a strategy to leverage your business volumes. We find opportunities, where others see challenges.
WHAT WE DO
Working with a specialist broker and insurer who can deliver a more robust, bespoke insurance solution is critical. One streamlined policy can be created for all attack types no matter the motive or perpetrator - which can compliment and enhance an insured’s existing insurance covers.
An effective insurance programme should include:
- Business interruption including loss of income resulting from prevention of access or evacuation of your premises due to an incident
- Loss of attraction directly resulting from an incident whether directly targeting your business or occurring in the vicinity of your business
- Business closure due a perceived or actual malicious threat
- Physical damage to assets
- Defence costs and settlement resulting from legal action taken against your business following an incident (may be excluded under your standard public liability or employee liability policies)
- Additional expenses including PR consultancy, legal advice and temporary security
- Crisis management support from expert security consultants
- Victim compensation
- Personal accident- bodily injury, death, disablement, cosmetic surgery, rest and rehabilitation, psychological counselling
- Other expenses- gross salary of victim/family, childcare costs, travel and accommodation.
With so many different products available in the insurance market and with this risk evolving so rapidly, navigating your way through these to find one which is suitable for your specific risk concerns and requirements is challenging and time-consuming.
Our team will take on this task. Not only can we support you in identifying which product might work best but we can also tailor solutions which are designed around your unique business risk needs to ensure that, when you need it most, your policy will protect your people, assets and business.
Clients wishing to purchase insurance for security risks need to ensure that they select a broker with the relevant skills, knowledge and expertise in their business sector. We believe insurance contributes to the growth of your business as well as providing crucial protection in challenging circumstances.
We find opportunities, where others see challenges. Our entrepreneurial culture and exclusive analytical ability helps clients to identify and realise opportunity in volatility. Here’s what makes us different:
- We pride ourselves on being accessible across all time zones. By the very nature of these insurances, we understand the great time-sensitivities involved
- Given the sensitivity and complexity for security-related claims, we advocate integrity, efficiency and confidentiality
- We have the tenacity and desire to disrupt the market status quo and drive the insurance market forward with cutting-edge solutions. We pride ourselves in being seen as market leaders
- We have a dedicated team of specialists around the world, focused solely on security risks, so you know you will always receive expert advice and support
- Our long-standing relationships with the specialist insurers in this field means that our market leverage for seeking alternative structures to ensure the most competitive and holistic coverage is available to you. We set the trends, not just follow them
- Our proprietary risk platforms and knowledge hubs are unique to the insurance market and can deliver you with critical risk insights
- Our brokers draw on our in-house analysts’ expertise to identify current risk trends and forecasted risk developments globally that may impact you or your business.
We deliver results. We deploy all resources to help resolve complex losses and deliver claim payments. Our track record is unblemished.
Our clients have confidence that the insurance policies we arrange for them are expertly structured and written by experienced insurers with strong track records in paying claims. Our approachable brokers work alongside our meticulous CPS claims professionals who specialise in handling, managing and negotiating claims.
In the unfortunate event of a loss:
- You would have a single point of contact with overall accountability for all losses wherever they occur
- Our proactive claims handling process would help maximise your recovery under your programme, while minimising the intrusion and interference to your on-going operations
- We would leverage our strong relationships with the major leaders, loss adjusters and lawyers to help expedite the claims process
- You would have access to our sophisticated pre-loss consulting and effective post-loss recovery services.
Our starting point when structuring a new policy is to precisely understand your needs. Our brokers sit alongside a team of risk analysts drawn from security, technical and academic backgrounds.
Their substantial knowledge is utilised to help us understand the precise nature of your risk profile, thereby assisting us in determining the right insurance solution for your requirements.