Political risks, security threats and economic uncertainty mean that the global business environment has rarely felt more volatile. Entering new territories can expose your business to a range of political and security risks.
Equally, things can change rapidly in your existing countries of operation.
With greater risk volatility there is always a significant business opportunity, provided that investors continually challenge their understanding of country and economic risk.
Is your company proactive in monitoring the political and security risks that your company faces?
To support clients in understanding and monitoring their risk exposures, we developed World Risk Review (WRR).
WHAT WE DO
World Risk Review (WRR) is our proprietary country risk ratings platform, which provides risk ratings across nine insurable perils for 197 countries. At the heart of WRR are our country risk ratings, which are generated by a proprietary algorithm-based modelling system. Ratings are updated monthly and provide a forecast of the risk environment in the short to medium term.
Essentially, WRR tells you:
- How bad is the risk security environment
- How risky is the country to do business in
- How challenging is it to invest in the country
Via the platform you are able to:
- Benchmark the risk environment across countries of interest
- Compare and contrast the risk environment within a country across all perils
- Assess historical risk trends
- Extract the data and graphics generated by WRR to create succinct and bespoke reports; WRR’s format promotes clarity for board level discussion on exposure to risk and whether insurance is needed.
WRR is also an active part our specialist brokers’ daily activities. The platform gives brokers an enhanced knowledge of their clients’ shifting insurance and risk management requirements. In-house analysts also use WRR to support written analysis on country and political risk. We write bespoke reports for clients, providing expert insight into their risk exposure across a portfolio of countries.
We find opportunities where others see challenges. Our entrepreneurial culture and exclusive analytical ability helps clients to identify and realise opportunity in volatility.
Using ground-breaking modelling and rating tools, our analysts can pinpoint risks, map exposures, analyse the risk triggers, and evaluate probable maximum loss (PML) ratios across a portfolio of assets.
Our multilingual team handle broking services for clients globally including many of the world’s leading corporations, financial institutions and government/multilateral agencies.
As a CPS client you will benefit from:
- access to a diverse global team to deliver creative, comprehensive risk and insurance solutions which facilitate growth, reduce capital costs, improve returns, secure people and assets
- ideas and products that positively impact risk mitigation and risk transfer strategies allowing you to make business decisions with confidence
- our ability to create capacity to underwrite new and evolving risks
- proprietary analytical tools to ensure you have access to complete and accurate real-time information which enables fact based decision making
- experienced resources available where you need them without hierarchical, geography or financial barriers
- consistent engagement through advisory, structuring, placement and claims, drawing in management leverage and technical expertise to ensure that when losses do occur we maximise recovery and minimise the impact on your operations.