Our public sector team works tirelessly to bring our clients the benefit of their long experience in the sector, including understanding claims trends, stakeholder requirements and legislative changes.
A cornerstone of the JLT Specialty philosophy is to concentrate our resources on very specific and closely defined market sectors.
That way, we can develop a complete understanding of each client and the environment in which they operate.
This understanding has made us stronger. It has given us the ability to challenge conventional thinking and find innovative solutions to the risks you face today – as well as the challenges you may face tomorrow.
WHAT WE DO
Our team is solely focused on providing the effective delivery of risk and insurance solutions to central and local government, educational organisations, as well as fire and police authorities. In the UK, our public sector team has been providing risk and insurance services for over 30 years.
We have developed a comprehensive range of specialist services and are one of the few brokers in the UK with a team focused solely on public sector risks.
Our core service include:
- Insurance placement, broking and consultancy
- Claims audits
- Risk management
- Tender management
- Analysis of self-insurance funds
- Alternative risk transfer services, including captive feasibility studies and captive establishment.
Our public sector team can address all your risk and insurance needs ranging from insurance broking and consultancy services, to fund reviews for uninsured loss provisions.
Our solutions also include an in-house claims handling service for losses below deductibles.
- Our team has been providing insurance broking and risk management services to the public sector for over 30 years
- We have access to all the leading insurers and are committed to the development of new markets for public sector risks
- We believe that our people help us stand apart from other brokers - we demand talent and commitment and always look to recruit the best
- Our people’s expertise and empathy with the public sector plays a major part in building a strong partnership with each client
- We don’t want you to think of us as just another supplier or service provider. We will work as your partner, providing support, advice, and acting in ways that are beneficial to you
- Our focus will be on helping you to achieve your objectives and we will do this by providing a specialist resource that you can access whenever and as often as you need
- We will provide you with a dedicated service team who will work with you, growing to understand the unique nature of your organisation and working with you to help ensure that you achieve your goals.