The Hayward Aviation team has been arranging aviation insurance for air shows for over 15 years and we can offer Air Organisers our expertise to help you develop an integrated aviation and non-aviation insurance plan.
The weather conditions are perfect, the crowds are arriving, the pilot briefings have been comprehensive and all the participants know what they are doing, when and where. Everything has been checked – what can go wrong?
We can help you:
- Develop, negotiate and place the most suitable cover available, to meet your Show’s needs
- Efficiently negotiate the optimum cost, with insurance providers internationally
What are the risks?
In the air, risk is an essential element of the Display, but the range of activities at your Show all present operational challenges and potential insurance risks:
- Flying programmes
- Aircraft movements
- Ground handling
- Third party suppliers, such as catering companies and trade exhibitors
- Security (airside and landside)
- VIPs and volunteers
- “Special” displays and events, such as firework displays
- On-site transport and spectator parking