Financial Lines Insurance
With the globalisation of business, companies today are facing a broadening range of exposures. Record numbers of corporate fraud cases and thefts that are ever more sophisticated represent a substantial risk to the balance sheet.
A heightened regulatory environment and increasing investigations into companies impose greater risks on directors, officers and senior staff, who find themselves in a far more onerous position than ever before.
What we do
Our financial lines group specialises in insurances for financial institutions, professional service firms and major corporate organisations. We provide leading risk advice, insurance placement and claims management / advocacy to our clients around the world.
We can provide insurance cover for:
- Commercial and financial crime (or fidelity) insurance
- Cyber and network security insurance
- Directors and officers liability (D&O) insurance
- Fund/investment managers insurance
- M&A transactional risk insurance i.e. warranty and indemnity insurance
- Medical malpractice / healthcare liability insurance
- Professional indemnity (PI) insurance
- Prospectus liability (or IPO) insurance
Our mission is to put our clients first in everything that we do. Our internationally integrated team of professionals are technically skilled and experts in every market in which they operate allowing them to deliver excellence and innovation.
Our clients include:
Accounting firms, asset managers and investment funds, banks, communications, technology and media sectors, companies in litigation, distressed risks, companies involved in merger and acquisition activities, financial advisory businesses, healthcare providers, insurance companies, law firms, property valuers, regulatory bodies and associations.