Tragically workplace violence and active shooter incidents continue to rise. Each year, nearly two million American workers are victims of workplace violence. According to Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA), workplace violence is the second leading cause of work-site deaths in the US.
With recent high-profile workplace attacks, more businesses are boosting security efforts and taking added precautions to prevent acts of workplace violence.
These acts are typically committed by:
- Customers, clients, patients, other third parties
- Employees or supervisors
- Domestic partners or relatives of employees.
Our diverse, global, and creative team of specialists works as your agent and problem solver to overcome concerns or challenges, and delivers strategies to leverage your business volumes.
We believe insurance contributes to the growth of your business, as well as provides crucial protection in unstable circumstances.
WHAT WE DO
Our specialist security risks team assist our clients with identifying the most suitable insurer and security consultant partnership, and securing the broadest coverage.
Furthermore, we support our clients in identifying pre-incident services and training, for which insurers will part-pay, to mitigate this risk.
An effective insurance program includes:
- Legal liability coverage to address legal expenses from lawsuits that may result from a covered event
- Expenses related to: public relations counsel
- Psychiatric care
- Medical or dental care
- Employee counselling
- Temporary security measures
- Rehabilitation expenses
- Personal accident / death and dismemberment expense
- Business interruption expenses for an act of workplace violence or a stalking threat
- Crisis management consultant expenses.
Clients wishing to purchase insurance for security risks need to ensure that they select a broker with the relevant skills, knowledge, and expertise in their business sector. We believe insurance contributes to the growth of your business, as well as provides crucial protection in challenging circumstances.
We find opportunities where others see challenges. Our entrepreneurial culture and exclusive analytical ability helps clients to identify and realize opportunity in volatility. Here’s what makes us different:
- We pride ourselves on being accessible across all time zones. By the very nature of these insurances, we understand the great time-sensitivities involved
- Given the sensitivity and complexity for security-related claims, we advocate integrity, efficiency and confidentiality
- We have the tenacity and desire to disrupt the market status quo and drive the insurance market forward with cutting-edge solutions. We pride ourselves in being seen as market leaders
- We have a dedicated team of specialists around the world, focused solely on security risks, so you know you will always receive expert advice and support
- Our long-standing relationships with the specialist insurers in this field means that our market leverage for seeking alternative structures to ensure the most competitive and holistic coverage is available to you. We set the trends, not just follow them
- Our proprietary risk platforms and knowledge hubs are unique to the insurance market and can deliver you with critical risk insights
- Our brokers draw on our in-house analysts’ expertise to identify current risk trends and forecasted risk developments globally that may impact you or your business. In turn, this means your insurance broker is better informed to mould your insurance coverage to meet these evolving risks.
We deliver results. We deploy all resources to help resolve complex losses and deliver claim payments.
Our clients have confidence that the insurance policies we arrange are expertly structured and written by experienced insurers with strong track records in paying claims. Our approachable brokers work alongside our meticulous CPS claims professionals who specialize in handling, managing and negotiating claims.
In the event of a loss, we provide:
- A single point of contact with overall accountability for all losses wherever they occur
- Our proactive claims handling process maximizes your recovery under your program, while minimizing the intrusion and interference to your on-going operations
- We leverage our strong relationships with major leaders, loss adjusters, and lawyers to help expedite the claims process
- Access to our sophisticated pre-loss consulting and effective post-loss recovery services.
Our starting point when structuring a new policy is to precisely understand your needs. Our brokers sit alongside our team of risk analysts drawn from security, technical and academic backgrounds.
Their substantial knowledge is utilized to help us understand the precise nature of your risk profile, assisting us in determining the right insurance solution for your requirements.