Credit, Political and Security Analytics
Political risks, security threats, and economic uncertainty mean that the business environment has rarely felt more volatile. With greater risk volatility there is always a significant business opportunity, provided that investors continually challenge their perceptions of country and economic risk.
Our CPS analytics team works closely with the credit/performance, political, and security risks clients and brokers to understand some of these more unusual risks in detail.
Using proprietary specialist modeling and rating tools, we help to inform our clients so that they are best placed to anticipate, prevent, respond and, where necessary, recover in the event of an incident. We find opportunities where others see challenges.
OUR KEY TECHNOLOGY PLATFORMS
WHAT WE DO
We are creative and rigorous - our analytics team works in collaboration with our credit & performance, political and security specialists to ensure all inherent risks have been considered.
Using ground-breaking modeling and rating tools, our analysts pinpoint risks, map exposures, analyze the risk triggers, and evaluate probable maximum loss (PML) ratios across a portfolio of assets.
Our technology platforms include:
- World Risk Review - Our proprietary country risk ratings platform, which provides risk ratings across nine insurable perils for 197 countries
- Sunstone - Our terrorism modeling tool for identifying and quantifying accumulation, concentration and portfolio risk
- JLT Frontier - Our global safe travel platform provides real-time country and travel risk information
- Helios – A bespoke CPS system designed to capture and bring to life the data collected by CPS’ broking teams in the course of their day-to-day interactions.
We also provide bespoke credit portfolio risk modeling and analysis.
Standalone and in combination, these platforms provide CPS with a vast amount of data that aids in the delivery of more informed risk management options for our clients.
We find opportunities where others see challenges. Our entrepreneurial culture and exclusive analytical ability helps clients to identify and realise opportunity in volatility.
Using our market-leading modeling and rating tools, our analysts pinpoint risks, map exposures, analyze the risk triggers, and evaluate probable maximum loss (PML) ratios across a portfolio of assets.
Our multilingual team handles broking services for clients globally including many of the world’s leading corporations, financial institutions, and government/multilateral agencies.
As a CPS client you will benefit from:
- Access to a diverse global team that delivers creative, comprehensive risk and insurance solutions which facilitate growth, reduce capital costs, improve returns, and secure people and assets
- Ideas and products that positively impact and inform risk mitigation and risk transfer strategies, as well as business decisions
- Our ability to create capacity to underwrite new and evolving risks
- Our proprietary analytics tools ensure you have access to complete and accurate real-time information which enables fact based decision making
- Experienced resources available where you need them without geographical or financial barriers
- Consistent engagement through advisory, structuring, placement and claims, drawing in management leverage and technical expertise to ensure that when losses do occur, we maximize recovery and minimize the impact on your operations.