People are businesses most important asset - and therefore it is vital that they are protected. Life, accident and health insurance products not only optimise business growth but they also provide protection and ensure employees' peace of mind.
Inadequate cover would impact both the injured individual and the business by affecting the long term overheads, productivity, reputation and profit of a company.
The business could be affected detrimentally if the correct protection is not in place.
To overcome these challenges, you need to protect your business properly. This means using a broker that really understands your industry, and has the expertise and experience to make sure your coverage adapts to reflect your risks.
WHAT WE DO
JLT’s life, accident and health team is a highly specialist and experienced group of insurance brokers. In the 30 years we’ve been doing business, we’ve used our market-leading expertise and experience to broker life, accident and health insurance. Our experience means that we’ve been able to build strong relationships with a multitude of insurers.
This combination of experience and specialism means that however unusual your insurance need, you know we’ll have dealt with it before and we’ll always find you the best possible coverage, for the best price.
We tailor the policy to meet your specific life, accident and health insurance needs.
Our team has strong partnerships with major emergency assistance and third party administration providers. Our range of accident and health (re)insurance solutions include:
- Customised life, accident and health insurance products to ensure appropriate protection is in place for specific requirements (even when a hazardous risk is in a dangerous location with a high limit)
- Both wholesale and direct business
- Reinsurance – including quota share, excess of loss and captive reinsurance
- Creating and supporting underwriting facilities for intermediaries.
Our life, accident and health team is one of the world’s leading providers of insurance and reinsurance broking services. We are different because:
- We hire the best people, train them constantly and embrace a culture of customer care and constant revolution rather than evolution
- We stand out from the insurance crowd because we are consistent and always willing to challenge the norm
- Our ‘can do’ attitudes and the guarantee of a hands on approach is important to us, we will not rest until we have achieved the best result for you
- Our culture is our most sustainable competitive advantage and has helped us to attract, retain, develop and motivate great talent
- We are very familiar with the speed of reaction which is required of us. You can absolutely rely on us for prompt turnaround times
- As your JLT team are all multi insurance disciplined, you need only to make the one enquiry and we will do the rest
- We can use our technology to increase efficiency, manage risk and ensure consistency
- We advise clients without influence or bias and value innovation and creativity
Our business model is rare and JLT are rapidly earning a reputation that is attracting an increasing number of different clients across the globe.
Protocol safety check call
A crisis centre became worried when a defence contractor on leave from Iraq in a Dubai Hotel had not moved from his hotel room the whole morning. He had failed to trigger his safety check-in function on his tracking app. Failure to do this triggered the protocol safety check call and his medical records on file showed he was a type 1 diabetic.
The call centre tracking staff made a precautionary call to the Dubai hotel staff, which checked on the client and found him unconscious in his room. An ambulance was called and he was taken to hospital where he recovered from the diabetic coma he was in. His life was saved.
Our team have unrivalled experience and large portfolio of clients varying from multinational companies, NGOs, banks, service providers and high risk activities such as offshore oil workers, security consultants and miners.
We can provide insurance solutions for the following risks:
We act on behalf of insurance intermediaries and place life, accident and health insurance products into the Lloyd’s, London and international insurance market. We offer product expertise coupled with strong market relationships to deliver value to our client.
We work proactively with our clients and provide tailored solutions to meet their specific needs. Our team have unrivalled experience with a large portfolio of direct and wholesale clients. We can provide insurance solutions for the following risks:
As a global life, accident and health reinsurance broker, we offer product expertise coupled with strong market relationships. We place both facultative and treaty business and will tailor the contracts to meet your specific needs. Working with the JLT RE network we place business on behalf of clients in the UK, Europe, USA, Canada, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific region.
We also can provide our clients with actuarial assistance via an FSA with over 19 years’ experience in the life and health industry.
Examples of our placements include:
- Medical excess of loss, including retrocessional
- Medical specific and aggregate stop loss
- Personal accident and sickness, both catastrophe and per person
- Life, both catastrophe and per person
- Critical Illness
- Abnormal mortality / morbidity stop loss
- Accident and health for clients working in the student, youth camps and clubs space.