WorldWISE is a proprietary JLT platform that has been developed by CPS’ security risks team. This tool has been designed to support our clients, operating in any sector and in any territory, in delivering a tangible duty of care for their travelling personnel.
This system enables: readily accessible information sharing amongst risk and security managers globally, tangible audit trail of decision-making processes on critical issues, real-time updates when risks, threats or information is changed.
WorldWISE allows companies to assess their own unique ‘people’ risk exposures and simultaneously incorporate their own unique risk assessment for countries, supply chain routes, hotels, travel routes, and any other relevant asset locations.
Proprietary documentation can also be uploaded for their specific profile so that other managers in their organisation can access the same information enabling a more rounded internal risk management communication.
WHAT WE DO
WorldWISE offers a unique approach by providing:
- Global alerts and country information - supporting security and risk managers in their threat and risk assessments for crew safety, duty of care, and asset and reputational protection.
- Security risk management tools - enabling companies to define their own threats and assess these in the context of their business operations
- Travel alerts map and travel alerts feed - monitoring risk trends across health, transportation, communications, security and environment in 250 countries worldwide
- Country profiles including country risk assessments allowing the company to define their own threat register and create their own risk profile
- Bespoke asset profiles- allowing the company to define their own threat register, create their own risk profile and conduct threat assessments for their assets
- Ability to create custom made collections. For example if a company has specific trade, travel or supply chain routes this feature will allow the company to have a quick and simple overview of their risks for that particular route or location
- Visualisation on a world map of the company’s assets in each territory of operation.
- Subscription to specific country alerts relevant to a company’s exposure- these can also be received via email
- Measurement and assessment of financial impact of a disruption. This will allow a company to set financial impact ratings across the countries of operation, so they can see the potential financial impact in the event of any disruption
We find opportunities where others see challenges. Our entrepreneurial culture and exclusive analytical ability helps clients to identify and realise opportunity in volatility.
Using ground-breaking modelling and rating tools, our analysts can pinpoint risks, map exposures, analyse the risk triggers, and evaluate probable maximum loss (PML) ratios across a portfolio of assets.
Our multilingual team handle broking services for clients globally including many of the world’s leading corporations, financial institutions and government/multilateral agencies.
As a CPS client you will benefit from:
- access to a diverse global team to deliver creative, comprehensive risk and insurance solutions which facilitate growth, reduce capital costs, improve returns, secure people and assets
- ideas and products that positively impact risk mitigation and risk transfer strategies allowing you to make business decisions with confidence
- our ability to create capacity to underwrite new and evolving risks
- proprietary analytical tools to ensure you have access to complete and accurate real-time information which enables fact based decision making
- experienced resources available where you need them without hierarchical, geography or financial barriers
- consistent engagement through advisory, structuring, placement and claims, drawing in management leverage and technical expertise to ensure that when losses do occur we maximise recovery and minimise the impact on your operations.