JLT Specialty's water utilities team offers expert advice and provides specialist products to meet our clients’ exact business requirements.
When it comes to water, we know how to protect against risks. We advise some of the largest water companies in the sector and our industry focused approach means we have a better understanding of our clients’ business environment.
Our success in both areas ensures we design and provide better products and services to suit your business needs. In addition, our sector focus ensures we keep up-to-date with policy coverage requirements and the latest cover availability from insurers we work with.
WHAT WE DO
For both traditionally insurable and emerging risks, we use our experience to influence and drive insurance market appetite for water risks. We also host water forums for some of the largest companies within the sector. These forums provide a space to network and exchange opinions with our peers. We also use the forum to test our sector propositions, launch or refine new products, demonstrating our desire to innovate.
We provide a full range of services including insurance placement, risk financing, captives, risk consulting and claims management. In addition, we have helped develop a range of products specifically for the water sector.
Our specialist areas include:
- Our environmental impairment liability facility
- Construction cover for capital investment programmes aligned to AMP periods
- Resilience cover to respond to water contamination risks
- The ability to place water risks across a wide range of insurers
- Risk management solutions
- Detailed knowledge of the Ofwat regulatory process.
It is the way we deliver our service, which makes JLT Specialty an indispensable part of your team. As a client, you benefit from our strong market knowledge and well-established relationships.
We are confident in securing competitive premiums for our clients. We also advise clients to consider value-added services, such as risk management, as well as working with insurers to gain an understanding of your business and your attitude to risk.
- Access to industry expertise through our water industry research
- Commercial and transparent remuneration
- Technical excellence where by securing available coverage improvements, we can extend the scope of the current protection without increasing the premium
- A strong client focus which drives the way we deliver our service.