The complex security risks environment means that we are increasingly exposed to a broad range of security threats, which can jeopardise personal safety and financial well-being.
Whether you are targeted as a company or private individual, there are solutions available to adequately prepare your family or company to anticipate, prevent, respond to and recover from any given crisis situation.
As a family or company you might face risks of terrorism or criminal acts (physical and online) such as bribery, extortion, espionage or assault, political risks such as confiscation or occupation, or a natural catastrophe. Where these incidents used to be isolated to predictably high risk territories, nowadays, the risks are pervasive and unpredictable.
Our diverse, global and creative team of specialists works as your agent and problem solver to overcome concerns or challenges, and work out a strategy to leverage your business volumes. We find opportunities where others see challenges.
WHAT WE DO
Our approach in identifying the most suitable risk transfer solution for your needs will differ depending on whether you’re purchasing this on behalf of a company or for personal purposes.
We can support you in analysing, monitoring and quantifying security risks, working with you to identify a bespoke insurance coverage that meets your personal or business needs.
Why protect your business from security risks:
- To protect your physical assets and balance sheets against the unknown
- Evidences your duty of care to your workforce
- Protects your brand and reputation by ensuring efficient and effective handling of a crisis and risk mitigation
- Secures definitive cover for a wide range of perils covering gaps left by exclusions in other insurance policies (construction all risk policies, personal accident and travel)
- Ensures business continuity
- Builds operational resilience
- Access to claims funds where no ratification from government officials is required prior to agreement of a claim
- Support commercial growth in new risk territories.
Our international footprint, agility and co-ordinated approach enable us to service clients, act as market makers and access insurance markets wherever they may be.
We are creative and rigorous - our security management team works in collaboration with our credit and performance, political and analytical specialists to ensure all inherent risks have been considered.
Clients wishing to purchase insurance for security risks need to ensure that they select a broker with the relevant skills, knowledge and expertise in their business sector. We believe insurance contributes to the growth of your business as well as providing crucial protection in challenging circumstances.
We find opportunities, where others see challenges. Our entrepreneurial culture and exclusive analytical ability helps clients to identify and realise opportunity in volatility. Here’s what makes us different:
- We pride ourselves on being accessible across all time zones. By the very nature of these insurances, we understand the great time-sensitivities involved
- Given the sensitivity and complexity for security-related claims, we advocate integrity, efficiency and confidentiality
- We have the tenacity and desire to disrupt the market status quo and drive the insurance market forward with cutting-edge solutions. We pride ourselves in being seen as market leaders
- We have a dedicated team of specialists around the world, focused solely on security risks, so you know you will always receive expert advice and support
- Our long-standing relationships with the specialist insurers in this field means that our market leverage for seeking alternative structures to ensure the most competitive and holistic coverage is available to you. We set the trends, not just follow them
- Our proprietary risk platforms and knowledge hubs are unique to the insurance market and can deliver you with critical risk insights
- Our brokers draw on our in-house analysts’ expertise to identify current risk trends and forecasted risk developments globally that may impact you or your business.
We deliver results. We deploy all resources to help resolve complex losses and deliver claim payments. Our track record is unblemished.
Our clients have confidence that the insurance policies we arrange for them are expertly structured and written by experienced insurers with strong track records in paying claims. Our approachable brokers work alongside our meticulous CPS claims professionals who specialise in handling, managing and negotiating claims.
In the unfortunate event of a loss:
- You would have a single point of contact with overall accountability for all losses wherever they occur
- Our proactive claims handling process would help maximise your recovery under your programme, while minimising the intrusion and interference to your on-going operations
- We would leverage our strong relationships with the major leaders, loss adjusters and lawyers to help expedite the claims process
- You would have access to our sophisticated pre-loss consulting and effective post-loss recovery services.
Our starting point when structuring a new policy is to precisely understand your needs. Our brokers sit alongside a team of risk analysts drawn from security, technical and academic backgrounds.
Their substantial knowledge is utilised to help us understand the precise nature of your risk profile, thereby assisting us in determining the right insurance solution for your requirements.
Using ground-breaking modelling and rating tools, such as Sunstone and World Risk Review, our analysts can pinpoint risks, map exposures, analyse the risk triggers, and evaluate probable maximum loss (PML) ratios across a portfolio of assets.