Providing protection for yourself and your loved ones is the most important insurance that you can provide for your family. No matter where you live or travel in the modern world, we’re all exposed to a range of risks and threats posed by malicious actors; be they criminal or terrorist-related.
Here are some of the risks which you or your family may face:
- Your personal wealth, position and lifestyle makes you and your dependants appealing targets for criminals and a wide range of associated risks which have the potential to impact you without prior warning
- Criminals and kidnap gangs are motivated by either financial or political gains - criminal acts can be opportunistic or pre-planned
- Are your children becoming more independent, looking to explore the world, heading to university? It can be challenging to keep track of family all of the time but a special security risks policy will ensure that the risks are mitigated and your children are protected if they find themselves in a crisis
- If your work and social life is likely to include global travel, that may expose you and your family to risks which you may not be aware of
- Contemporary terrorism increasingly targets people rather than physical assets in order to gain media attention. Luxury venues are also increasingly becoming a target of choice
- The daily use of social media inadvertently exposes you to many security risks from those with malicious intent. Highlighting your travel patterns and location in real time can be dangerous
- Physical damage to assets from a security-related incident.
WHAT WE DO
Our diverse, global and creative team of specialists works as your agent and problem solver to overcome concerns or challenges you may have.
We believe insurance provides crucial protection in unstable circumstances.
We find opportunities where others see challenges. Our entrepreneurial culture and exclusive analytical ability helps clients to identify and realise opportunity in volatility.
An effective insurance programme should include:
- 24/7 access to specialist security consultants to support you and your family during a crisis event (the consultants’ fees and expenses are covered up to an unlimited amount meaning that you’ll never see a bill for their work)
- Financial protection - guard your assets against ransom payments, medical/psychological care, temporary security, PR consultancy, legal advice
- Exclusive access to safe travel information, alerts and country risk information, allowing you and your family to make informed decisions about where you travel and how to do so safely
- Property damage to restore/rebuild your buildings should they be physically damaged by an event.
Clients wishing to purchase insurance for security risks need to ensure that they select a broker with the relevant skills, knowledge and expertise in their business sector. We believe insurance contributes to the growth of your business as well as providing crucial protection in challenging circumstances.
We find opportunities, where others see challenges. Our entrepreneurial culture and exclusive analytical ability helps clients to identify and realise opportunity in volatility. Here’s what makes us different:
- We pride ourselves on being accessible across all time zones. By the very nature of these insurances, we understand the great time-sensitivities involved
- Given the sensitivity and complexity for security-related claims, we advocate integrity, efficiency and confidentiality
- We have the tenacity and desire to disrupt the market status quo and drive the insurance market forward with cutting-edge solutions. We pride ourselves in being seen as market leaders
- We have a dedicated team of specialists around the world, focused solely on security risks, so you know you will always receive expert advice and support
- Our long-standing relationships with the specialist insurers in this field means that our market leverage for seeking alternative structures to ensure the most competitive and holistic coverage is available to you. We set the trends, not just follow them
- Our proprietary risk platforms and knowledge hubs are unique to the insurance market and can deliver you with critical risk insights
- Our brokers draw on our in-house analysts’ expertise to identify current risk trends and forecasted risk developments globally that may impact you or your business.
We deliver results. We deploy all resources to help resolve complex losses and deliver claim payments. Our track record is unblemished.
Our clients have confidence that the insurance policies we arrange for them are expertly structured and written by experienced insurers with strong track records in paying claims. Our approachable brokers work alongside our meticulous CPS claims professionals who specialise in handling, managing and negotiating claims.
In the unfortunate event of a loss:
- You would have a single point of contact with overall accountability for all losses wherever they occur
- Our proactive claims handling process would help maximise your recovery under your programme, while minimising the intrusion and interference to your on-going operations
- We would leverage our strong relationships with the major leaders, loss adjusters and lawyers to help expedite the claims process
- You would have access to our sophisticated pre-loss consulting and effective post-loss recovery services.
Our starting point when structuring a new policy is to precisely understand your needs. Our brokers sit alongside a team of risk analysts drawn from security, technical and academic backgrounds.
Their substantial knowledge is utilised to help us understand the precise nature of your risk profile, thereby assisting us in determining the right insurance solution for your requirements.
Using ground-breaking modelling and rating tools, such as Sunstone and World Risk Review, our analysts can pinpoint risks, map exposures, analyse the risk triggers, and evaluate probable maximum loss (PML) ratios across a portfolio of assets.