We recognise that the ultimate test of any insurance product is the provision of a quality service in the event of a loss. Our energy claims team is a vital component of the service we offer.
We place great emphasis on our energy claims service and we are dedicated to maintaining a strong reputation in this field.
We are uniquely structured with our claims team sitting alongside our broking and account management teams. This ensures a collaborative and integrated approach, providing you with timely and effective support in the event of a loss.
WHAT WE DO
Our claims handlers possess all the technical expertise to be able to discuss complex loss scenarios at a highly technical level with you. Providing support and technical assistance on major claims such as:
- Regular site visits to discuss claims circumstances in detail
- Central management and control of claims submission and handling strategy
- Early identification and advice on potential policy liability issues
- Maximising our significant market leverage to secure optimum claims outcomes by tough discussion and negotiation
- Co-ordination of recoveries of your insured losses.
In addition, we can engage our claims consultants Echelon to provide assistance in preparing complex claims for submission to underwriters. They can assist by working with you to provide:
- Access to specialist resources (such as forensic accountants, surveyors, engineers or lawyers)
- Organisation, collection and analysis of claims data
- Claim evaluation, preparation and presentation
- Loss scenario planning across the full spectrum of potential claims including major fire loss, business interruption and product liability/recall.
- We involve our dedicated claims management experts at the outset for their insights when designing insurance programmes. We use their expertise to avoid any ambiguities in the wording and we work with markets that are claims responsive
- Our claims handlers are located in the immediate proximity of the Lloyd’s and London markets, ideally positioned to access the insurance markets’ claims staff and the loss adjusting community
- We have one of the largest dedicated energy claims teams in the London market
- We have collected funds totalling almost USD 3.5 billion from the London market in the last five years
- Our energy claims team comprises 11 experienced practitioners
- As a group, we adhere to a strict set of procedures for processing and collecting claims on your behalf. These are monitored by our internal compliance team whose sole purpose is to monitor our operations and systems, in order to ensure this element of our overall client service is maximised.